Comment on page
Custom CSV download
Let's say you don't want all the fields to be downloaded into your CSV file. Follow the steps below to customise the format of your CSV.
- 1.Open your model
- 2.Navigate to the Extract data section from the left-side panel
- 3.Ensure that you have at least 1 file uploaded. Select a file.
- 4.Click on the Download extracted data button at the bottom.
- 5.You will see a popup. Click on the Advanced tab
- 6.Then click on the Select fields section
- 7.You will see a list of fields in your model. Uncheck the fields you don't need. Proceed to download the CSV by clicking on Download results at the bottom of this popup.
These settings will be saved for any CSV you download on this model and you will not need to do this each time.