Invite team members
This guide shows you how to invite team members to your Nanonets account
Invite team members to Nanonets and assign them specific roles and permissions, allowing you to maintain control over data processing and analysis. Learn more about the different user roles and their capabilities here.
- 1.From the left-side navigation panel, go to Account Info > Team
- 2.On the Team page, click on Invite Team Members. You can type multiple email addresses, separated by a comma.
- 3.Click on Send Invite
- 4.You will see a Pending Member added to your Team member list. The user you invited will be sent an email. Request the team member to follow the steps below to join your Team.
Once your Nanonets account owner sends you an Invite, you will receive an email to accept the invite. (Please remember to check your Spam and other folders if you have not received this)
- 2.Switch to your Team
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will see a Team icon on the bottom left of the screen. This is set to Personal Team by default.
- Click on Personal Team. You will see a dropdown with the name of the new team you were invited to. (If you don't see this after following the steps above, refresh the page)
- Click on the Team you want to join and click on Switch to team.
- The page will refresh and you will be shown your new Team's models.
Accept Invite > Log in or Sign up > Click on Switch to team